Thursday, June 15, 2006

A Year of Missions: my prayer letter, prayer card, & itinerary

Lord willing, I begin a year of missions, based out of London (UK), in early August. I just finished my prayer letter (see below).

My photo prayer card (for contact info) and missions itinerary will be be remain posted at the bottom of this blog while I am away. (Scroll down and see them now.)

I am so thankful for the good friend who designed the prayer card.

The first sentence of the prayer letter reads, "After two years of planning and anticipation, I am finally here! At the same time, I am as dependent on the Lord as ever." Indeed, as I type this, I have some serious butterflies in my stomach. So much needs to fall into place--financially and in other ways--before I leave. Please pray with me about these things. Meanwhile, some good news already: I passed my G driving test yesterday! :)

Download my prayer letter in PDF format here.

Finally, besides my monthly prayer email, I would like to use this blog to communicate with my community and supporters while I am on missions. Check back often, be encouraged, and keep praying!
ar TORONTO, CANADA | 2024+

WEBSITES MoveIn | Prayer Journey | Dollar-a-Day

FOLLOW NIGEL Instagram | Facebook