Thursday, September 06, 2007

Pictures of Africa

Africa was great! And it was made even better by two things: the fact that Lydia was with me for three of the five weeks I was there, *and* that I was able to see my parents again for the first time in two years!

I don't have a whole lot of pictures of my/our time in Africa, but here are a few of the week in Zambia. Click to supersize.

--

With my dad and some kids at a place called Mambilima.



Lydia and my mum - when we went to visit some old friends in Mansa.



My mum, and some kids who are happy without video games. ;)



Mambilima Special School, a Christian school for handicapped children. Notice the motto: "Disability is not inability."



With Lydia at the Luapula river. That's the Congo, Zambia's neighbour, in the background. Pray for Congo. It is a land of turmoil, experiencing a civil war as I type this; and many lives--literally millions--have been taken. Few know about it.

On the road again!

ar TORONTO, CANADA | 2024+

WEBSITES MoveIn | Prayer Journey | Dollar-a-Day

FOLLOW NIGEL Instagram | Facebook